Back by popular demand, on Nov 15, 2018, McCloskey Partners, LLC is offering Crash Course – HR BOOTCAMP!
Designed specifically for small-to-medium sized companies.
DATE & TIME:
Nov 15, 2018, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
(check-in begins at 8:30 AM)
Early Bird Discount (on or before
10/15/18) -- $395.00
Standard Rate (after
10/15/18) -- $495.00
Discount for 2 or
more from same company -- 10% off rate
Affiliated Chamber Members Association -- 10% off rate
Member of First State Chapter of Legal Administrators
-- 10% off rate
In attendance will be business owners, professionals who handle HR as one of their varied responsibilities, entry-level HR employees and managers that in addition to their other tasks handle HR.
Sign Up Today!
This BootCamp covers the following areas and much more:
- Employee Engagement Strategy (Don't have one? YOU need one or top talent will go elsewhere): Are your employees engaged?
- Getting it Right and Recruiting for Results - The Hiring Process
- Managing Within the Law - Red Flags to watch out for, MUST have policies and record retention
- Policy! Policy! Policy! ~ Employee Handbook: The importance of the Employee Handbook/ Policies in minimizing risks.
- I am a manager, now what? Leveraging internal relationships and building trust and respect as a leader: You are a manager… Now WHAT? What is the difference between managing a team and leading a team. Relationships at work… the transition from a coworker to a manager. Learning to delegate
- Sensitivity Awareness & #MeToo
- Performance Management - Cut the emotion out! It’s not personal its business. Coaching, Developing, Counseling, Documenting, Disciplining, Delegating and the dreaded termination of employees. Does it really have to end this way??
- Benefit Plan Models/ Options: Be in the know! Self-funding, Direct, Reference Pricing and much much more.
- Leave of Absence- Employee tells you they “may” need to go out on leave…now what? Family Medical Leave vs. Non-Family Medical Leave.
- Communication / Conflict Resolution- Take the “sting out of your words” and effectively Communicate; keys to retaining your most important assets… your employees.
- Delivery Method: Instructor led- classroom setting. Presenting this program will be various Industry experts including Employment Attorneys, Benefits Experts, Dr. Keith Miller, Heather McCloskey, CEO of McCloskey Partners, Bridgette Drelling, PHR, SHRM-CP HRBP of McCloskey Partners.
This program has been submitted and approved by the HR Certification Institute, SHRM and the First State Chapter of Legal Administrators.
Sign up today!
- Early Bird Discount - On or before 10/15/2018 $395
- Standard Rate - after 10/15/2018 $495
- Discount for 2 or more from same company - 10% off rate
- Affiliated Chamber Members - 10% off rate
- Member of First State Chapter of Legal Administrators - 10% off rate
What’s included in cost:
- Breakfast / Lunch / Afternoon snack
- Engaging and interactive networking with leaders, HR & Legal Professionals
- Training Slides/Materials for all modules
- Certification Credits
All changes or cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellations received fewer than 5 business days prior to the seminar will not be refunded. Cancellations received between 5 and 14 business days prior to the seminar are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations received more than 14 business days before the seminar will be refunded 100%. It is recommended to send a substitution if cancellation occurs less than 5 business days before the start of the event.
Early-Bird Rate (on or before 10/15/18: $395.00
Standard Rate (after 10/15/18: $495.00
Date: Nov 15, 2018
Time: 9:00AM – 4:00PM (Check-in will begin at 8:30AM)
Marriott Courtyard Lansdale 1737 Sumneytown Pike, Lansdale, PA 19446
For more information or questions please send email to Bridgette or call 215-716-3035 x702